‘Nabanna Scholarship’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘Nabanna Scholarship’ using the download button.
Nabanna Scholarship PDF Free Download
Nabanna Scholarship Form PDF 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Nabanna Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund|
|Beneficiary||Students of WB state|
|Aim||To promote higher education|
|Benefits||Providing financial assistance to needy students for studies|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to ₹10,000 per annum|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Last Date to apply||N/A|
|Post-category||State Govt Education Scheme|
Nabanna Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To appeal for the Nabanna scholarship, a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have a domicile in West Bengal.
- The candidates must have qualified for the last exam from any accepted Board or council of the University of West Bengal, and carry on their studies from any accepted educational institution in the state of West Bengal.
- The candidate should have attained at least a minimum of 65 percent marks in Class 10 exams.
- The candidate should have scored at least a minimum of 60 percent marks in Class 12 for an undergraduate degree.
- The candidates should have scored at least a minimum of 55 percent in the Honours subject for postgraduate degree.
- The annual income of a candidate’s family should not be more than 60,000 INR.
- The candidates must not be receiving any other government (central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same degree or during the last year.
Benefits & Features Of Nabanna Scholarship
- A new scholarship has been launched by the government of West Bengal
- The name of this scholarship is the Nabanna Scholarship
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the needy and deserving Students of the state.
- To avail of the benefit under this scheme, the student needs to pass class 10th and 12th examinations.
- This scheme is available, especially for the students who are eligible but due to lack of financial funds are not able to continue their studies.
- The main aim of launching the Nabanna Scholarship is to provide educational opportunities so that they can continue their education without thinking about any financial problems.
- This scholarship will help students to reach their goal of Higher Education.
- A great initiative has been taken by the government of West Bengal to improve the education system in the state.
- All the interested applicants who want to apply under the Nabanna Scholarship will have to visit the official website of the government of West Bengal
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Documents Required
|1.||Marksheet of the Last previous examinations passed.|
|2.||Current year admission proof or Photo Copy of tuition/admission fee payment. (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/Bonafide certificate)|
|3.||A government-issued ID proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)|
|4.||Copies of the Mark Sheet and allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for WBJEE/JEE or Equivalent Examination)|
|5.||Income Certificate: Copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate from anyone mentioned within the bracket – (DM/ SDO/ BDO / Joint B.D.O./ Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation).|
|6.||Bank Passbook: Self Bank Account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with a photocopy of the Bank Pass Book.|
|7.||Bank Passbook: Self Bank Account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with a photocopy of Bank Pass Book.|
|8.||Self Declaration: Self-declaration of the Candidates under his/her signature regarding present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship /aid/assistance, duly countersigned by the head of the present institution with seal .|
|9.||MP/MLA Certificate: Copy of Recommendation from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister stating the monthly family income of the Candidates. [Given with application form]|
|10.||Contact Information Email Id and Self Mobile No.|
|No. of Pages||3|
|PDF Size||0.05 MB|
Nabanna Scholarship PDF Free Download