‘Passport Documents Proof List ‘ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘List of documents required for passport’ using the download button.
List of Acceptable Documents For Passport PDF Free Download
List of documents required for a fresh passport
|Proof of Address|
|List of acceptable documents:|
1. Water Bill
2. Telephone (landline or post paid mobile bill)
3. Electricity bill
4. Income Tax Assessment Order
5. Election Commission Photo ID card
6. Proof of Gas Connection
7. Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head
8. Spouse’s passport copy (First and last page including family details mentioning applicant’s name as spouse of the passport holder), (provided the applicant’s present address matches the address mentioned in the spouse’s passport)
9. Parent’s passport copy, in case of minors(First and last page)
10. Aadhaar Card
11. Rent Agreement
12. Photo Passbook of running Bank Account (Scheduled Public Sector Banks, Scheduled Private Sector Indian Banks and Regional Rural Banks only)
Applicants are required to submit the proof of address of the present address only, irrespective of the date from which he/she has been residing at the given address. However, he/she is required to mention all the places of stay during previous one year (from the date of application filling) in the Passport application form.
Furnishing of Aadhaar card will expedite processing of passport applications.
Aadhaar letter/card or the e-Aadhaar (an electronically generated letter from the website of UIDAI), as the case may be, will be accepted as Proof of Address (POA) and Proof of Photo-Identity (POI) for availing passport related services. Acceptance of Aadhaar as PoA and PoI would be subject to successful validation with Aadhaar database.
(For Minor): For minor applicants, present address proof document in the name of parent(s) can be submitted.
(For Document No. 7): Only public limited companies can give address proof on company letter head along with seal. Computerised print-outs shall not be entertained.
(For Document No. 11): To view the Circular, click here.
(For Document No. 12): To view the list of banks whose Photo Passbook is acceptable as proof of address, click here.
Documents containing address out of 12 documents listed under Tatkaal application, could also be accepted as proof of residence if such documents have the same present residential address as given by the applicant in the Passport Application Form.To view list of acceptable documents click here
|Proof of Date of Birth (DOB)|
|List of acceptable documents:|
1. Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths or the Municipal Corporation or any other prescribed authority,whosoever has been empowered under the Registration of Birth and Deaths Act, 1969 to register the birth of a child born in India
2. Transfer/School leaving/Matriculation Certificate issued by the school last attended/recognised educational board
3. Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations/Companies having the DOB of the holder of the insurance policy
4. Copy of an extract of the service record of the applicant (only in respect of Government servants) or the Pay Pension Order (in respect of retired Government Servants), duly attested/certified by the officer/in-charge of the Administration of the concerned Ministry/Department of the applicant
5. Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar
6. Election Photo Identity Card (EPIC) issued by the Election Commission of India
7. PAN Card issued by the Income Tax Department
8. Driving License issued by the Transport department of concerned state Government
9. A declaration given by the Head of the Orphanage/Child Care Home on their official letter head of the organization confirming the DOB of the applicant
|Note: Documents mentioned in point 4 to 8 are acceptable as proof of Date of Birth only if it has the precise Date of Birth of the applicant.|
|No. of Pages|
Passport Documents List Book PDF Free Download