‘Navodaya Exam OMR Sheet’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘Navodaya OMR Sheet 2023’ using the download button.
Navodaya OMR Sheet PDF Free Download
Navodaya OMR Sheet 2023
Students will have to mark their answers in the JNVST new OMR Sheet 2023 Class 6 which is provided to them during the examination.
They can visit the JNV OMR sheet 2023 pdf download link given above and take some printouts of it. If they do not have a printer, then they can get one copy printed from the nearest cyber cafe and get the printout photocopied for practicing with it.
How to Download New Navodaya OMR Sheet 2023 PDF?
Students can download Navodaya Answer Sheet 2023 pdf through the link given above and solve the question paper on it. After that match their answers with the answer key to know the probable scores in Navodaya Vidyalaya result in 2023 Class 6.
They can follow the given steps for downloading the JNVST OMR sheet Navodaya PDF:
- Click on the link given above.
- A PDF file will appear on the screen.
- Press the ‘Down Arrow’ button to save the JNV Answer sheet PDF sample.
Note: Students must know that we found only JNV OMR sheet for 80 questions on the official website. If they are looking for a Navodaya omr sheet for 100 questions, then they can reach out to the respective schools or Samiti Officials.
How to Fill JNV OMR Sheet 2023?
Students can fill Navodaya Answer Sheet 2023 copy by following the steps given below:
1. Match Your Test Booklet Number and Code
There will be a test booklet number and test booklet code on the OMR sheet question number. First, of al, you should match your OMR test booklet number and code with the Question paper booklet number and code. Make sure they both are the same.
If Both are the same, then start solving your paper else ask the invigilator for the new Navodaya OMR sheet and question paper.
2. Fill in details on Question Paper
Write your roll number and name on Question Paper. Do signature at appropriate place
3. Enter the Roll number on Side 1 Page
Now, open side 1 page of your new Navodaya Vidyalaya OMR Sheet 2023. Enter your seven-digit roll number in the given space. Fill one box with one digit only. Read all other details on the JNVST OMR sheet 2023.
4. Fill Roll number on Side 2 Field 1
Now, move on to the next page and enter the student’s roll number. Enter one digit in each box. Thereafter, darken the respective circles (completely) for each digit, carefully. The complete process of filling in the roll number is shown below.
5. Fill Test Booklet number on Side 2 Field 2
In the next field, enter your test booklet number (as given on the question paper and JNV New OMR sheet). Darken the respective circles of the test booklet number as shown in the above image.
6. Write the Candidate’s Name and Father’s Name in Field 3 and 4
Now, you will have to enter your name in field number 3 in CAPITAL LETTERS. Thereafter, enter your father’s name in field number 4, that too in CAPITAL LETTERS. Write names in the given box only. Do not get the name across this box.
7. Skip Field Number 7
You need to skip field number 7 (State, District, Block, Centre). This field is filled by invigilators. They may fill it while doing the signature on the OMR Sheet. So, do not touch it.
8. Do the Signature of the Candidate in Running Hand
The next field name is ‘Signature of Candidate in running hand’. Most of the time, students confuse with this field, they generally ask a common question What is the meaning of the full signature of the candidate in the running hand? Here, we have explained it.
Running hand signature means the one which you did during the filling form of Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023, which you did on your admit card and which you are using for other official things.
The same signature you need to put on the OMR sheet which is a part of candidate identification.
After doing this signature, you are all done with details filling in the OMR sheet.
9. Start Solving Paper & Filling Answers in OMR Sheet
This is the last but very important phase. Solve your question paper and fill the right option in the Navodaya OMR Sheet.
For Example: If the answer of the first question is option ‘D’, then fill your answer by darkening the circle ‘D’ of the first question space in the OMR sheet. See the answer-filling process in the following image:
Things required to Fill JNVST Answer Sheet 2023
- Blue/Black ball-point pen (Candidate need to bring)
- JNV admit card 2023 (Download online and take a printout)
- Question paper (Will be provided along with answer sheet): The question paper will have 16 pages in total. The last page i.e. 16 pages will be a blank page for rough work.
Navodaya Answer Sheet 2023 Class 6 Instructions
- A separate Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya OMR sheet PDF Class 6 2023 (Optical Mark Recognition) is provided to each candidate.
- Candidates are required to darken their answers at an appropriate place on the Sample JNV OMR sheet for Navodaya.
- A copy of specimen Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya OMR sheet sample is available on the official website of NVS: navodaya.gov.in.
|No. of Pages||2|
Navodaya OMR Sheet 2023 PDF Free Download