IELTS Speaking January To April 2022 Book New PDF Free Download
Practice Question: Hometown (always in use)
- Tell me something interesting about your hometown.
Well, it’s famous for the Panorama Museum which is located in the heart of the city. And yeah, Markandeshar Temple is also a worth visiting place.
Tourists tend to flock there to worship Lord Shiva, especially on weekends. If you could do only one thing in Shahabad, I would recommend going to the temple.
- Do you like your home town?
Of course, my city is a great place to live as it has all the necessary facilities and amenities available. On top of that, the place is surrounded by greenery which actually makes it one of the most peaceful cities to live in Haryana.
And what I love the most is the 24×7 public transport system. You can easily hop a bus even at midnight.
- Is that a big city or a small place?
In terms of area, it’s not that big but yeah one can have easy access to entertainment facilities as well as a variety of shopping outlets.
- How long have you been living there?
I’ve been living there (since my birth) (for around 12 years).
- Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
I don’t think so; actually, I am planning to continue my studies in Canada. But yeah I’ll surely come back after the completion of my course and continue to live with my parents.
- How has your town changed over the last 20 years?
Many new buildings have sprung up compared to the past. Even there has been increased urbanization, better quality housing, and higher living standards.
Home (always in use)
- Can you describe the place where you live?
- What kind of housing accommodation do you live in (House or Flat)?
- What’s your favourite room in your house?
- How the walls are decorated of that room?
- Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
- What can you see from the windows where you live?
- Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
- What would you like to change in your house?
- What do you dislike about your house?
January 2022 to April 2022 Cue Cards with Answers
|1||Describe a person who impressed you most when you were in primary school|
|2||Talk about a time when you moved into a new house|
|3||Describe a skill that was hard to learn|
|4||Talk about an exciting or interesting book you ever read|
|5||Describe a Cafe that you like to visit|
|6||Talk about a situation when you had to be friendly with someone you did not like|
|7||Describe an occasion when you received good service from a company or shop|
|8||Talk about a difficult decision that you once made|
|9||Describe a successful sportsperson that you like|
|10||Talk about a long bike, motorbike or car trip that you would like to take|
|11||Describe an interesting foreign person that you know|
|12||Talk about a time you waited for something special to happen|
|13||Describe a place you visited on your vocation|
|14||Talk about a person whose creative work you admire|
|15||Describe an occasion when you paid more than expected|
|16||Talk about a habit your friend has and you want to develop|
|17||Describe an activity you usually do that wastes your time|
|18||Talk about a Business-person you admire/ like|
|19||Describe a family member that did something that made you feel proud|
|20||Talk about something you did that was difficult but successful|
|21||Describe a person you know who gave a clever solution for a difficult problem|
|22||Talk about something that you are interested to learn or improve|
|23||Describe a time when you gave advice to others|
|24||Talk about a famous person you are interested in|
|25||Describe an occasion when you got up extremely early|
New Makkar Book Questions
- What difficulties do people face when learning a language?
One of the challenges is the phonological difference. There are some sounds that exist in one language but not in the other language. Another difficulty is learning the grammar and the sentence structure of the new language.
- Do you think language learning is important? Why?
Yes, I think language learning is important as it develops skills such as communication and cultural awareness. Learning a foreign language also opens all sorts of career opportunities. Learning new languages leads to cognitive development. Bilingual and multilingual children do better in other subjects too.
- Which is better, to study alone or to study in a group? Why?
It is better to study in a group.
1) Students derive energy from being around other students and are motivated to study. 2) Concepts that are hard to grasp by yourself are easier to understand from another person’s perspective.
3) People usually procrastinate when studying alone but, in a group, one is accountable and must be present.
- What’s the best way to learn a language?
There are many ways to learn a language. There is no one best way. One must do a combination of things to get fluent in a language like practicing daily on language learning apps like Duolingo, watching movies in the foreign language, reading books and newspapers, having a tutor or a native speaker online to practice with, and traveling to those countries.
|No. of Pages||30|
|PDF Size||11.60 MB|
Recently, We update this pdf to the new one. And we also provide a link for the 2021 old edition link. So you can read both
Download September to December 2021 Final Version of Makka IELTS speaking, Click Here
Makkar IELTS Speaking Cue Card January To April 2022 Book PDF Free Download
1 thought on “Makkar IELTS Speaking And Cue Card 2022 PDF”
makker speaking pdf for ielts