‘Makkar IELTS Speaking May to August 2023’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘Makkar IELTS Speaking May to August’ using the download button.
Makkar IELTS Speaking May to August Book PDF Free Download
Makkar Questions With Answer
This PDF book contains only Speaking Guesswork (Part 1, 2, and 3) for May-Aug 2023 Speaking Exam
Table of Contents
- Describe a time when you were stuck in a traffic jam.
- Describe an invention that has changed how people live.
- Describe a family member whom you would like to work with in the future
- Talk about an important river or lake in your country or hometown
- Talk about a traditional object of your country or Talk about a traditional product of your a country that you Bought
- Describe a positive change in your life
- Talk about an important/Special event you celebrated
- Describe a time when you observed the stars
- Describe a plant, vegetable, or crop that you are familiar with
- Describe chocolate you didn’t like.
- An interesting neighbour
- Describe A competition you would like to take part in
- Talk about a special day which was not that expensive or on which you didn’t have to
spend a lot of money
- Something that helps you concentrate
- Describe an activity you do to keep fit
- Describe a fishing area that you visited once.
- Describe an introvert person whom you know.
- Describe something that saves your time.
- Describe something important that you lost
- Describe an interesting thing you have learned from a foreign culture.
- Describe an occasion when you got positive feedback for work that you did
- Describe a quiet place you like to spend your time in
- Describe a creative person whose work you admire
- Describe a difficult decision that you once made.
- Describe something that was broken in your home and then repaired
- Describe an ambition that you haven’t achieved
Q. 1 Describe a time when you were stuck in a traffic jam.
You should Say:
- When and where it happened
- How long you were in the traffic jam
- What you did while waiting
- And explain how you felt when you were in that traffic jam.
• I live in a small town and in general, there is not much traffic on the roads.
• The only time we face traffic jams is when there is a religious procession or a political rally.
• And most of the times, these are announced beforehand so I rarely get stuck in traffic jams.
• However, last month I had gone to Jalandhar to buy some clothes for my cousin’s wedding.
• When we went, there was no traffic.
• On the way back, the main road was shut down as there had been a collision between two
buses between Phagwara, my hometown and Jalandhar.
• Big cranes had to be called to remove the buses from the roads and that took time.
• This being a main road slowly led to a huge jam.
• The traffic police tried to get the traffic diverted through the service road.
• But the road was considerably narrower than the main road and because of that the traffic
• We were stuck in the jam for at least 2 to 3 hours.
• At first, we didn’t think we would have to wait for so long.
• We thought it was just busier than normal and things would clear up soon.
• However, when our car barely moved 100 metres in 15 minutes, my dad went out and
enquired about what had happened.
• We couldn’t really back up as there was no space.
• So, we tried to use the time by playing games and listening to music.
• To be honest, we also spent a big part whining about government failure, although we all knew
such circumstances are unavoidable.
• I don’t think I could describe what we felt at that time.
2. Describe an invention that has changed how people live.
You should say:
What it is
How has it changed people’s lives
What benefits did it bring
And explain if it is more important for older or younger people.
• Life has progressed by leaps and bounds due to inventions in science.
• Nearly every field in life has been impacted by some invention or the other.
• However, today I would like to talk the invention, which has had an impact on our entire life.
• It is the internet.
• Nearly everything we do has changed because of the internet.
• The biggest difference has been on the way we communicate.
• We can talk to anyone, anytime and from anywhere.
• Also, it is much easier to remain in contact with our friends and family members because of
• Life has become faster as communication has become instantaneous.
• Internet’s impact is not only limited to just communication.
• It has made a difference to the way we shop, the way we learn and the way we seek
• We can access every luxury, sitting in the comforts of our home.
• On the other hand, there have also been a few negatives of the internet.
|No. of Pages||272|
|PDF Size||3.5 MB|
Makkar IELTS Speaking May to August PDF Free Download