‘Lal Kitab Astrology’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘Lal Kitab Astrology’ using the download button.
Lal Kitab Astrology Book PDF Free Download
Lal Kitab Astrology
Lal Kitab, originally published in the Urdu language, enshrines such effective astrological principles and remedial measures that it has rightly been termed The Wonder Book of Astrology.
The science of palmistry too has been explained in such an exquisite manner that each of the 42 divisions of the human brain has been related to the different houses of a man’s birth chart in such a scientific manner that the sketch of the human brain reflects accurately on the lines of the palm.
On the basis of these lines of the palm, one can draw the actual horoscope of an individual and can do the placement of planets in various houses of the birth chart.
The date of birth and the birth ascendant can be found out by reading the lines and mounts of the palm, which means that an individual’s accurate birth chart can be drawn by seeing the lines of his palm.
Similarly, by studying the different aspects of a man’s residential house his birth chart can be accurately prepared on the basis of the sutras explained in the Lal Kitab. In addition to the above, Lal Kitab has announced unique remedial measures to solve chronic and critical human problems in day-to-day life.
These measures do not require the practice of ordeals, yagnas, havans, and other complicated and expensive rituals, which prove more troublesome for persons who are already in trouble because of the evil effects of certain planets.
These measures are again different from Yantras, Mantras, and Tantras, which give various adverse effects if not followed rigorously in all their minute details.
The measures suggested in Lal Kitab are electrically effective in solving all kinds of human troubles and tensions, without inflicting harm on anybody i.e. these remedies are completely self-defensive against the evils created by the planets without causing injury in any way to anyone concerned.
The first part of this great treatise contains the principles and Sutras for the interpretation of the horoscope, termed Vyakaran.
The birth chart of an individual is prepared like the traditional Parashar principles, but the only important difference is that the Rashis are not considered or taken into account for predictive astrology and, therefore, the digits indicating the Rashis in a traditional birth chart are scrapped.
Secondly, for predictive purposes, the ascendant is treated as the first house and it is regarded as the house of the first Rashi, i.e., Aries, and counting progressively in a sequence up to the 12th house being that of Pisces.
The specific principles of predictive astrology as per Lal Kitab are better summed up here as follows
1. The Sun as lord of the 5th, Mercury as lord of the 3rd and 6th, Jupiter as lord of the 9th, and Saturn as lord of the 10th are directly or indirectly in some form or the other are the Karakas of the father and his property.
But Jupiter and the Sun, Jupiter, and Mercury, or Jupiter and Saturn occupying any house jointly carry no relevance to the knowledge about father or father’s property at all. Even
, Mercury and Saturn or Sun and Saturn also sitting together behave in the same manner.
2. If two or more inimical planets are occupying a single house, they will not behave as enemies.
But it does not mean that they do not affect the influences of each other and show their own results of being in that house independently i.e. their conjunction does not affect their individual results.
3. Friendly planets together occupying a house become extremely friendly and help each other in producing good and auspicious results.
4. The 7th house is regarded as the Pucca Ghar (permanent house) of Mercury. If Mercury is placed in the 7th house of a horoscope, even the powerful planets like Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn occupying a Kendra, 2nd or 11th house can not affect the health of the native adversely.
5. If a female planet is placed in any house along with Saturn and both are being aspected by any other planet, then the aspecting planet will become afflicted and affect adversely the persons and relatives of such aspecting planet as Karakas.
6. In general, all planets in their Pucca Ghar, own house or exalted house give good results. A planet in the inimical house or in a house of debilitation gives bad results. If a planet is not placed in his Pucca Ghar and the same is occupied by a planet inimical to such planet, then that planet will destroy the good results of the house in which he stands placed.
7. While examining a horoscope, the 1st, 7th, 8th, and 11th houses must be examined together as they are mutually interested. The planets in the ascendant are treated as rulers and the one in the 7th acts as his minister. The planet in the 8th is the eye of that ruler, whereas the planet in the 11th house is the ruler’s foot.
|Author||B M Gosvami|
|No. of Pages||778|
|PDF Size||14.3 MB|
Lal Kitab Astrology Book PDF Free Download