‘Congress Manifesto’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘Congress Manifesto’ using the download button.
Congress Manifesto PDF Free Download
ADMINISTRATION AND GOVERNANCE
To make all activities connected with procurements, developmental and infrastructural activities, and recruitments transparent and accountable.
- To fill up approved vacancies in all Government Departments within one year.
To Sympathetically consider an extension of OPS to the pensionable government
employees who joined the service in 2006 • To regularize the services of the present working in-source employees under the Health & Family Welfare Department on the lines of the actions being taken by
the Congress Governments of Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh
- Giving due weightage to the contractual and guest faculties by bringing suitable
amendments to the recruitment rules.
To give benefits to: (A): Increase the monthly salary of Anganwadi Workers from Rs. 11,500 to Rs. 15,000/- and retirement benefit of Rs. 3 Lakhs on premature death or
retirement (B): Mini Anganwadi workers from Rs. 7.500 to Rs. 10,000 and retirement
the benefit of Rs. 2 Lakhs on premature death or retirement
- To provide ASHA workers with a fixed monthly honorarium of Rs. 5,000 to
- To enhance honorarium to Midday Meal Cooks from Rs.3,600 to Rs 6,000/-
- To abolish corruption in public works and to create a transparent tender system in PWD, Rural Development. Irrigation, Urban Development, and Power sector by enacting a special law to punish the perpetrators of corruption.
- To ensure that the works begin within 90 days of the issue of the work order, get the work completed within the time specified in the contract, and settle the bills of the contractors within the time frame of the contractual agreement.
To increase recruitment of women in the Police Force to 33% of the total strength
with at least 1% reservation for Gender Minorities.
- To provide a special allowance of Rs 5000 per month to police officials on the night
duty and one month’s extra payments per year.
- To provide housing to all police personnel within five years.
- To establish a seed fund of Rs.200 crores to create infrastructure in Cyber
Crimes and financial investigations.
LAW AND JUSTICE–All are equal before the law.
- To set up a dedicated fund of Rs 2000 crore to modernize all the existing courts of the state.
- To reduce registration fees concerning Gifts & Will on landed property within the family. The Congress Party is committed to taking firm and decisive action against
individuals and organizations spreading hatred amongst communities on grounds of caste or religion.
We believe that law and Constitution are sacrosanct and can not be violated by individuals and Organisations like Bajrang Dal, PFI, or others promoting enmity or hatred, whether among majority or minority communities.
We will take decisive action as per law including imposing a ban on any such organisations.
Regional and Rural Development
To set up high-speed WiFi hotspots in every Panchayath.
- Mahatma Gandhi Gram Swaraj Scheme – To invest Rs. 50 thousand crores in
five years to improve facilities in villages, to provide clean drinking water,
sanitation, basic education, health, and all-weather roads.
To extend Bengaluru’s TenderSURE road model to cities with a population of more than 10 Lakh
To take up construction of apartments with all facilities, regularise all slums provide them title deeds, and re-name the slums as Shramika Vasath
To amend Karnataka Apartment Ownership Act, 1972 to provide conveyance of property and land to a group of owners. for
To frame rules to double the FAR for buildings in 11-tier cities to enterprises which generate employment
|No. of Pages
Congress Manifesto PDF Free Download