‘Resisting Happiness’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘Resisting Happiness’ using the download button.
Resisting Happiness Book PDF Free Download
The Dynamic Catholic Prayer
I invite you into my life today
and make myself available to you.
Help me to become the-best-version-of-myself
by seeking your will and becoming a living example of your love in the world.
Open my heart to the areas of my life that need to change
in order for me to carry out the mission
and experience the joy you have imagined for my life.
Inspire me to live the Catholic faith in ways that are dynamic and engaging.
Show me how to best get involved in the life of my parish.
Make our community hungry for best practices
and continuous learning.
Give me courage when I am afraid, hope when I am discouraged,
and clarity in times of decision. Teach me to enjoy uncertainty and lead your Church
to become all you imagined it would be for the people of our times.
- In chapter thirteen, the author says the primary purpose of work is to help us become the best version of ourselves. How would this approach impact your work?
- What is an ordinary activity that you can transform into a prayer?
- Is there a story in the Gospels that has inspired you?
- In what way is God inspiring you to become a continuous learner this Lent?
- In chapter sixteen, the author says one of life’s most essential lessons is learning to be alone.
- a) What does he mean by that?
- b) How can you learn to be alone this Lent?
- During Lent, we are called in a particular way to generosity, not only with our finances,
|Pdf Size||300 KB|
Resisting Happiness Book Pdf Free Download