’56 Islamic Countries List Names’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ’57 Muslim Country List with Capital And Flag’ using the download button.
57 Muslim OIC Country List PDF Free Download
57 Muslim Countries List
Organization Of Islamic Cooperation Countries List
Islam (Arabic: ) is an Arabic term that means “submission.” In the Islamic faith, obedience to God is a major theme.
Muhammad’s teachings gave rise to the monotheistic religion system in the seventh century (SAW). Muslims believe that God revealed the Koran to Muhammad, who was the last of all religious prophets (starting with Abraham).
Islam is the original, full, and global version of a primordial faith revealed many times before via prophets such as Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, according to Islamic theology.
Islam’s followers are now the world’s second-largest religious organization. More than 1.8 billion people, or more than 24% of the world’s population, identify as Muslims.
In Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, and the Middle East, Islam is the official religion in 26 nations. Islam is gaining ground faster than any other religion on the planet.
Sunni and Shia are the two main branches of Islam today.
Sunni and Shia are the two main branches of Islam. Soon after the Prophet Muhammad’s death, the factions split over a religious-political leadership struggle over Muhammad’s rightful successor.
- Sunni– Sunnis make up the vast majority of the world’s Muslims, accounting for 87 to 90% of the total Muslim population. Sunnis consider Muhammad’s first four caliphs to be rightful successors. Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Jordan, Gaza and the West Bank, and Saudi Arabia are all Sunni Muslim countries. They consider themselves to be the original (traditional) Islamic believers.
- Shia– Shiites reject the first three Sunni caliphs and consider Ali, the fourth caliph, to be Mohammed’s first true successor. Iran, southern Iraq, Lebanon, Bahrain, Azerbaijan, and Yemen are home to the majority of Shia Muslims. Afghanistan, India, Kuwait, Pakistan, Qatar, Syria, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates all have considerable Shia populations.
- Sufi– Sufism is an Islamic ascetic-mystical tradition that represents the esoteric side of Islam. Sufism has existed in practically every Islamic country from the beginning of Islam. Many Sufi organisations base their devotions on various variants of the dhikr() (Dhikr Allah: Remembrance of God). The dedication can be manifested in a ceremony in which the disciples are put into an euphoric trance by music, bodily motions, and chants.
57 Muslim Country List with Capital
|8||Brunei||Bandar Seri Begawan|
|55||United Arab Emirates||Abu Dhabi|
OIC–Countries In Figures (OIC-CIF) presents the most recent available information with facts and figures from the 57 Member States of the OIC.
After clicking either on the flag or the name of the OIC Member Country listed below, the profile of the selected country is displayed. These profiles provide quick access to the information for each member country under the following sections:
- BACKGROUND includes background information of selected OIC member country is displayed concerning the selected OIC member country’s official name, national anthem (also playable), national day, capital city, and official language(s).
- GEOGRAPHY and CLIMATE provides information regarding the geography and climate of selected OIC member country; including information for location and geographic coordinates, total area, land boundaries, coastline, and climate and weather.
- SOCIETY and DEMOGRAPHICS includes information about nationality, most recent HDI score and rank, population figures, and adult literacy rate.
- ECONOMY and SECTORS gives a basic snapshot of the selected OIC member country’s economic and financial situation. The data presented focus on exchange rate, GDP, GDP per capita, shares of education and health expenditures in GDP, unemployment rate, FDI, ODA, exports and imports figures with trade partners, important natural resources, and main agricultural products
- COUNTRIES IN FIGURES presents quantitative data on the selected member country for the most recent year available which are extracted from 1512 indicators under 27 categories of the OICStat Database along with timeplots available. The definition of the indicators can also be accessed through a pop-up window by clicking on the indicator name.
- LOGISTICS informs the users about the selected OIC member country’s time zone, phone code, electricity voltage, current socket and plug types, and emergency numbers.
|No. of Pages||2|
|PDF Size||0.07 MB|
57 Muslim Country List PDF Free Download