‘Business Day Quiz Questions And Answers’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘Business Day Quiz Questions And Answers’ using the download button.
Business Quiz Questions And Answers PDF Free Download
Business Day Quiz Questions And Answers
- Starring Michael Keaton as titular business mogul Ray Kroc, the 2016 film “The Founder” portrays the origin story of what golden-arches fast-food chain?
- The “Top Of The Rock”, an observatory designed like an ocean liner, is on top of what NYC skyscraper and center? It is named after a 19th and early 20th-century business magnate, although it is probably better known as a home for NBC and for the show “30 Rock.”
Answer: Rockefeller Center
- If you want to get a sense of your business’s fiscal health, a profit, and ______ (P&L) statement can show you how much money you’re bringing in, how much is going out, and where all that money’s going.
- In the C-Suite, the CEO is the Chief Executive Office, the COO is the Chief Operating Officer, and the CFO is the Chief ______ Officer.
- While most mammals are in the pregnancy business what oft duck-billed “P” monotreme, ostensibly not a fan of Labor Day, actually lays eggs in lieu of the whole live birth thing?
- “Accounts receivable” is the money people owe your company, while “accounts ______” refers to the money that you owe to others.
- The process of reducing the number of defects is typically known in manufacturing by the letters QC. What do those letters stand for?
Answer: Quality Control
- Signifying the length of time a property has been listed, the real-estate abbreviation DOM stands for “days on” WHAT?
- A 401(k) is a type of tax-advantaged defined-contribution account designed to help you save for what withdrawal from working life?
- Outside of its home city, the St. Louis Bread Company is more popularly known as what chain restaurant?
- In the common business or science abbreviation “R&D,” what does the letter R stand for?
- What six-letter hairstyle is popularly associated with the semi-ironic phrase “business in the front, party in the back”?
- Pierre Omidyar founded which popular online auction company in 1995 out of San Jose, California.
- No lie: Burger Kings in Russia briefly launched a cryptocurrency named after what signature burger?
- 2010 film “The Social Network” was directed by David Fincher, written by Aaron Sorkin, and adapted from the 2009 book “The Accidental Billionaires.” The film follows the founding of Facebook, focusing on what current CEO of the company.
Answer: Mark Zuckerberg
- Business guys having exercise bike heart attacks on “And Just Like That” and “Billions” caused an early 2022 stock dip for what P-word interactive fitness brand?
- Which S-word that comes before “proprietor” makes it sound like a business is being run by a pair of shoes, but actually means that it’s run by one person?
- What is the “N” term for preferential hiring of relatives and friends even though others might be more qualified for a specific position?
- He attended the University of Georgia and owned several agribusinesses before entering politics. He has served as the Secretary of State in his home state while in the midst of an extremely close governorship election. He received national attention when his state was one of the first to start the “re-opening” process during the COVID-19 pandemic. Who is this man?
Answer: Brian Kemp
- What American company is the world’s largest pharmaceutical company by revenue? With over $70 billion in 2017 revenues, the company features the stock ticker “JNJ.”
Answer: Johnson & Johnson
- What golden-arched company settled a lawsuit with former CEO Steve Easterbrook in December 2021 by forcing him to pay back his severance package of more than $100 million?
- What “S” venture capital firm, founded in 1972 by Donald Valentine in Menlo Park, CA, shares its name with a large tree species that is one of the redwood tree types.
Answer: Sequoia Capital
- What “P” margin can be calculated by taking a company’s financial gain, dividing it by revenue, and then multiplying that result by 100 percent?
Answer: Profit Margin
- If you work in supply chain management you’re probably familiar with the top software company in the business. What’s the name of the company that started in Germany in 1972 that’s especially well-known for its enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and more recently its cloud-based products?
- Pete Townshend had nothing to do with monkeypox being declared a public health emergency by what, uh, international, uh, wellness, uh, consortium?
Answer: World Health Organization / WHO
- A harbor adjacent to Sydney, Australia’s city center, on the western outskirts of the city’s business district, is ______ Harbour. Fill in the one word “D” blank, a term of affection, and the surname of the family that “Peter Pan” visits.
Answer: Darling Harbour
- “There’s only one ______.” “Get Real. Get ______.” and “It’s ______ or Nothin’!” are all slogans for a toy brand owned by Hasbro in which the brand’s name has been removed. What is this brand? This brand sells mostly foam-based products and its late-1980s Blast-a-Ball and Arrowstorm products arguably invented an entirely new category of toys.
- What is the last name of the business tycoon behind the “No. 5” perfume?
- What company first introduced its Chromebook hardware in 2011? The product’s low price point proved popular with teachers as a 2018 estimate indicated that over 60% of classroom mobile devices in the U.S. were Chromebooks.
- Canada Goose avoided 2021’s supply chain issues by exporting all their goods from what very guessable country that manufactures them?
- A ______ partner (LP) in your company doesn’t have voting rights and is not involved in the day-to-day side of the business’s operations. They’re also not liable for the full amount of your company’s debt (they’re only on the hook for however much they’ve invested).
- Some of our favorite collective nouns for animals include a congregation of alligators, a business of ferrets, an ostentation of peacocks, and a gaggle of what other fowl?
- In 2014, an image of which Muppet sipping tea spawned the “but that’s none of my business” meme?
- Fair Isaac Corporation came up with a way to calculate your creditworthiness, but you probably know the company as what four-letter acronym that’s associated with your credit score.
- Money back guaranteed if you don’t like this question: What 3-letter network has made home shopping into a multi-billion dollar business? But wait, there’s more! It’s owned by Qurate Retail Group. HSN is its sister station. Lori Greiner is its “Queen.” Operators standing by for your answer.
- Reflecting its headquarters at Love Field in Dallas, as well as an old marketing campaign in which in-flight snacks were called “love bites” and “love potions,” LUV is the stock-ticker symbol of what directionally named airline?
- May was a bad month for nationally recognized American brands adversely impacted by the coronavirus. Name either a retailer or automobile industry participant that declared bankruptcy in May 2020.
Answer: Hertz, JC Penny, J Crew, Neiman Marcus, Tuesday Morning
- The Golden 1 Center is an indoor arena located on the site of the former Downtown Plaza shopping center that opened in 2016. The title sponsor Golden 1 is what type of business? We’re looking for a two-word answer that starts with the letter “C.”
Answer: Credit Union
- What caregiver designation describes the holding company that controls one more subsidiary (or “child” you could say…)?
- The digital yuan is giving Alipay a run for its money as the largest mobile payment network based in what country?
- In 2000 Sara Blakely quit a job selling fax machines door-to-door and invested her life savings into what women’s shapewear company which is famously bootstrapped (she took no money from outside investors and owns 100% of the business) and as of 2019 is valued at over $1 billion?
|No. of Pages||4|
|PDF Size||0.06 MB|
Business Day Quiz Questions And Answers PDF Free Download