‘The Way of The Superior Man’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘The Way of The Superior Man’ using the download button.
The Way of The Superior Man Book PDF Free Download
A Man’s Guide To Mastering The Challenges of Women, Work, And Sexual Desire
Context In The Book
part one: A MAN’s WAY
- Stop Hoping for a Completion of Anything in Life 1
- Live With an Open Heart Even If It Hurts 3
- Live As if Your father Were Dead 4
- Know Your Read Edge and Don’t Fake It 5
- Always Hold To Your Deepest Realization 7
- Never Change Your Mind Just to Please a Woman 9
- Your Purpose Must Come Before Your Relationship 11
- Lean Just Beyond Your Edge 12
- DoItforLove 13
- Enjoy Your Friend’s Criticism 15
- If You Don’t Know Your Purpose, Discover It, Now 17
- be Willing to Change Everything in Your Life 18
- Don’t use Your Family As an Excuse 21
- Don’t get Lost in Tasks and Duties 23
- Stop Hoping For Your Woman to Get Easier 25
part two: DEALING WITH WOMEN
- Women Are Not Liars 29
- Praise her 31
- Tolerating Her Leads to Resenting Her 32
- Don’t Analyze Your Woman 34
- Don’t Suggest that a Woman Fix Her Own Emotional Problem 36
- Stay With Her Intensity – To a Point 38
- Don’t Force the Feminine to Make Decisions 40
Part four: WHAT WOMEN REALLY WANT
- Choose a Woman Who Chooses You 60
- What She Wants Is Not What She Says 61
- Her Complaint Is Content-Free 63
- She Doesn’t Really Want to Be Number One 66
- Your Excellent Track Record Is Meaningless to her 68
- She Wants to Relax in the Demonstration of Your Direction 70
Part Five: YOUR DARK SIDE
- You Are Always Searching for Freedom 74
- Own Your darkest Desires 76
- She Wants the ‘Killer’ in You 79
- She Needs Your Consciousness to Match her Energy 81
Part Six: FEMININE ATTRACTIVENESS
- The Feminine Is Abundant 84
- Allow Older Women Their Magic 85
- Turn Your Lust Into Gifts 87
- Never Allow Your Desire to Become Suppressed or Depolarized 89
This book is a guide for a specific kind of newly evolving man. This man is unabashedly masculine — he is purposeful, confident, and directed, living his chosen way of life with deep integrity and humor — and he is sensitive, spontaneous, and spiritually alive, with a heart commitment to discovering and living his deepest truth.
This kind of man is totally turned on by the feminine. He loves to take his woman sexually, to ravish her, but not in some old-style macho fashion.
Rather, he wants to ravish her with so much love she vanishes, they both vanish, in the fullness of loving itself.
He is dedicated to incarnating love on this earth, through his work and his sexuality, and he does so as a free man, bound neither by outer convention nor inner cowardice.
This newly evolving man is not a scared bully, posturing like some King Kong in charge of the universe. Nor is he a new age wimp, all spineless, smiley, and starry-eyed.
He has embraced both his inner masculine and feminine, and he no longer holds onto either of them.
He doesn’t need to be right all the time, nor does he need to be always safe,’ cooperative, and sharing, like an androgynous Mr. Nice Guy.
He simply lives from his deepest core, fearlessly giving his gifts, feeling through the fleeting moment into the openness of existence, totally committed to magnifying love.
To help urinate the purpose of The Way of the Superior Man, I will draw on a few principles of sexuality and spiritual growth which are developed in my book Intimate Communion 1.
Until fairly recently, modem roles for men and women were fixed and separated. Men were supposed to go out and earn money.
Women were supposed to stay home and take care of the kids. Men often manipulated their women through physical and financial dominance and threat.
Women often manipulated their men through emotional and sexual strokes and stabs. The typical and extreme caricatures of this previous time are the macho jerk and the submissive housewife.
If you are reading this book, you have probably outgrown this first stage of sexual identity. Or at least you can smile about it.
Next came (and is still coming) a stage in which men and women both sought to balance their inner masculine and feminine energies toward “50/50,” becoming more like one another.
For instance, in the United States in the 1960s, men began to emphasize their inner feminine. They learned to go with the flow.
They let go of their rigid, one-dimensional masculine stance and embraced long hair, colorful clothes, nature, music, and a more carefree and sensual lifestyle, all means of embellishing or magnifying radiance, energy, and the abundant force of life — magnifying the feminine.
Meanwhile, many women were doing just the opposite. They were magnifying their inner masculine, which, at the level of human character, appears as direction, or clarity of purpose, and vision.
Women gained financial and political independence. They strengthened their careers, focused more on personal long-term goals, went to school in increasing numbers for advanced degrees, and learned to be more assertive in their needs and desires.
Chances are, if you are reading this book, you are more balanced than your parents were. If you are a woman, you are probably more independent and assertive than your mother was.
If you are a man, you are probably more emotionally expressive and open-minded than your father was. Or, at least such qualities seem acceptable to you, even if you don’t express them yourself.
|No. of Pages||141|
|PDF Size||1.2 MB|
The Way of The Superior Man Book PDF Free Download