‘Project On Consumer Awareness’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘Project On Consumer Awareness For Class 10’ using the download button.
Project on Consumer Awareness For Class 10 PDF Free Download
Project on Consumer Awareness for Class 10
The government of India provided the following rights to all consumers under the Consumer Protection Act:
|1.||Right to Safety|
|2.||Right to be informed /Right to Representation|
|3.||Right to choose|
|4.||Right to be heard|
|5.||Right to Seek Redressal|
|6.||Right to Consumer Education|
|7.||Right to Basic Needs|
|8.||Right to a Healthy environment|
The consumer has a certain responsibility to carry as an aware consumer can bring changes in the society and would help other consumers to fight the unfair practice or be aware of it.
- 1. Consumer must Exercise his Rights.
- 2. Cautions Consumer / Do not buy Blindly.
- 3 Filing Complaint about the Redressal of Genuine Grievances.
- 4. Consumers must be Quality Conscious/not compromise on Quality.
- 5 Advertisements often Exaggerate /Beware of false
- They should be aware of their rights under the Consumer Protection Act and should practice the same in case of need.
- They should be well aware of the product they are buying. Should act as a cautious consumer while purchasing the product.
- If in case a product is found anything false or not satisfactory a complaint should be filed.
- The consumer should ask for a Cash Memo while making a purchase.
- A customer should check for the standard marks that have been introduced for the authenticity of the quality of the product like ISI or Hallmark etc.
|No. of Pages||5|
|PDF Size||0.2 MB|
Project on Consumer Awareness for Class 10 Book PDF Free Download