Goldmedal (GM) Switches Latest Price List PDF Free Download
History Of Company
Established in 1979 by Shri Otmalji Goraji in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, Goldmedal Electricals first started as a retailer of leading electrical brands in the country. Following the demise of Shri Otmalji Goraji, his son, and the current Chairman, Shri Jugraj Jain took on the mantle of running the business.
Later on, his younger brother, Shri Praveen Jain joined the business. In 1981, the company ventured into the marketing of wires and cables under the Goldmedal brand.
The company set up its first factory in Goregaon, Mumbai, to manufacture urea switches. In 2001, the company started manufacturing polycarbonate switches and launched its first series of switches called G-Magic.
Following the success of this series, Goldmedal established a factory for manufacturing of wires and cables in Bhiwadi, near Delhi in 2005 followed by a manufacturing unit in Vasai, Maharashtra for the production of modular switches and accessories in 2006.
The company set up its tool room facility in 2010 and a year later, launched the Curve range of modular switches. In the following years, Goldmedal ventured into various product categories and expanded the business to include LEDs, PVC pipes, doorbells, accessories like night lamps and spike guards, MCBs, DBs, home automation products etc.
In August 2019, Goldmedal announced its plans to set up another manufacturing facility in Hyderabad, Telangana. The business turnover of the company in 2018-19 was INR 1,400 crore with a projected CAGR of more than 40 per cent year on year.
An open-ended model that allows you to freely choose your loudspeaker and amplifier to fulfil your specific design requirement.
- IR Remote control with display screen that shows RDS information and iPod/iPhone playing list.
- Keypad to access different sound sources such as FM, iPod, Audio IN and DAB.
- Allows you to control the volume, bass and treble levels, together with scanning and storing stations in the memory.
ELECTRONIC MODULE (52398)
- Designed to incorporate the radio frequency device that permits integration with the KBSOUND DOCK.
- Includes an improved antenna (RF) connector for better FM reception.
IR RECEIVER / TRANSMITTER
- A separate IR bi-directional receiver/transmitter to communicate with the remote.
|No. of Pages||180|
|PDF Size||10 MB|
Goldmedal (GM) Switches Price List PDF Free Download