‘General Intelligence And Reasoning Questions’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘General Intelligence And Reasoning Questions and Answers’ using the download button.
General Intelligence And Reasoning Questions And Answers PDF Free Download
Reasoning Ability General Intelligence Question Answer PDF
1. Shyam was facing East. He walked 5 km forward and then after turning to his right walked 3 km. Again he turned to his right and walked 4 km. After this he turned back. Which direction is he facing?
2. Five students are sitting in 4 row. ‘T’ is on the right of ’Z’. ‘M’ is on the left of ‘Z’ but is on the right of “L’. ‘T” is on the left of Q. Who is sitting first from ‘the left?
3. The age of a father is twice that of his son’s at present age. After 5 years the sum of their ages will be 85. How old are they now?
(A) 40, 20
(B) 46, 23
(C) 60, 30
4 Ramesh drives his car 4 km to east, then takes left turn and drives 6 km. He again turns to his left hand side and travels 4 km. How many km is Ramesh away from his starting place?
(A) 6 km
(B) 10 km
(C) 4 km
(D) 14 km
5. If BEAUTIFUL is written as CDOGHJKMN, how LEAF can be written in that code?
6. Mohini went to movies nine days ago. She goes to the movies only on Thursday. What day of the week is today?
7. A sum of money amounts to Rs. 850 in 3 years and to Rs. 925 in 4 years at same rate of simple interest. The sum is:
(A) Rs. 550
(B) Rs. 600
(C) Rs. 625
(D) Rs. 700
11. A man ‘Z’ goes to a party hosted by his brother ‘A’ who has a daughter ‘B’. ‘B’ is dancing with her brother ‘C’. What is ‘C’ to ‘Z’?
(D) Not related to‘C’
12. How many 4’s are there in the given number series which are preceded by 8 and followed by 0: 840480480480840804804840804
13. How many 9’s are there in the given number series which are followed by the multiples of two or two itself: 929999762949698929090039092
14. If vowels are taken out which letter would be the tenth consonants from the beginning of the alphabets?
15. Find the missing number in the given number series: 7, 10, 9, 12, 11,?
20. If DELHI is coded as 73541 and CALCUTTA as 82589662, then how can CALICUT be coded?
21. If a man on a moped starts from a point and rides 4 km south, then turns left and rides 2 km to turn again to the right to ride 4 km more, towards which direction is he moving?
22. Forecast the growth rate for the year 1995 from the following date
Year 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995
Growth rate 3.5 3.7 4.1 4.9 6.5 ?
23. Price of a commodity has increased by 60% by what percent much a consumer reduce the consumption of the commodity so as not to increase the expenditure?
24. Walking 6/7th of his usual speed, a man is 12 minutes too late. The usual time taken by him to cover that distance is –
(B) 1h 12minutes
(C) 1h 15 minutes
(D) 1h 20 minutes
25. If I walk five km/h, I miss a train by seven minute. If, however, I walk at 6 km /h, I reach the station 5 minutes before the departure of the train. The distance (in km) between the house and the station is
26. Simple interest on a certain sum is 16/25 of the sum. The rate percent, if the rate percent and time (in year) are equal, is
27. Pointing to a man, Deepak said, “His only brother is the father of my daughters father. ”How is the man related to Deepak?
(A) grand father
(D) brother in law
28. Q’s mother is sister of P and daughter of M. S is daughter of P and sister of T. How is N related to T?
(A) grand mother
(C) grand father
(D) grand father/grand mother
29. If the day before yesterday was Thursday, when will the Sunday be?
(B) two days after today
(D) day after tomorrow
30. If the day before yesterday was Saturday what day will fall on the day after tomorrow?
31. 1-12-91 is the first Sunday which is the fourth Tuesday of December 1991?
32. If February 1, 1996 is Wednesday what day is March 3, 1996?
33. If seventh day of a month is three days earlier than Friday what day will be on the 19th of the month?
34. The sum of two numbers is 42 and their product is 437 than the absolute difference between the number is
35. Which is the least number which when doubled will be exactly divisible by 12,18, 21 & 30
|No. of Pages||27|
|PDF Size||1 MB|
General Intelligence and Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF Free Download