‘International Women’s Day Question’ PDF Quick download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can see the PDF demo, size of the PDF, page numbers, and direct download Free PDF of ‘International Women’s Day Quiz With Answer Key’ using the download button.
International Women’s Day Question Bank PDF Free Download
International Women’s Day MCQ Questions With Solution
New Zealand in 1893
Malala Yousafzai, aged 17 in 2014 for her work against the suppression of children and young people and for the right of all children to education.
Olympe de Gouges
Emma Watson in 2014
Simone de Beauvoir
It was 3.4% in 2014, according to the OECD
Iceland on 1 January 2018
1. When is International Women’s Day celebrated worldwide?
a. 8 March
b. 8 April
c. 8 February
d. 8 June
2. In which year the International Women’s Day was celebrated for the first time?
3. What were the root demands of the women which germinated the Idea of Women’s Day?
a. Equality in pay
b. better pay and voting rights
c. equal working opportunity
d. Maternity leave
4. From which year the United Nations gave official sanction to International Women’s Day and started funding it?
5. International Women’s Day is celebrated as official holiday in how many countries around the world?
6. In which year did the International women’s day got transferred to 8 March, from 28 February?
7. The entire month of March is celebrated as ‘Women’s History Month’ in which country?
c. United States
8. On which year the International Women’s Day was declared a ‘non-working’ day in USSR?
9. In some regions the Women’s Day is celebrated wearing the ribbons of which color?
10. What was the day on March 8, 1914, when the IWD was celebrated officially in the world?
1. A 2. B 3. B 4. C 5. D 6. D 7. C 8. A 9. C 10. A
Quiz Round 1 Topic: Women in History
1. Which British monarch said “I would rather be a beggar and single than a Queen and married.”?
2.Which Celtic leader united the Britons against an invasion, marching on Colchester and then London?
3.Which ruler deposed her husband, expanded her territory into central Europe, and was said to have played an important role in improving the welfare of serfs?
4.Which farmer’s daughter, liberated the besieged city of Orleans from the English at age 17, aiding the restoration of the King of France?
5.Who was the last pharaoh, preferring death to captivity at the hands of the Romans?
6. Elizabeth Cady Stanton was the intellectual leader and strategist behind the 19th century women’s rights movement, but who brought it to national attention after she was arrested for voting –leading to the 19th Amendment, and later appearing on the 1979 $1 coin?
7. While political aide to her husband, was also Head of the UN Human Rights commission and helped to draft the 1948 UN Declaration of Human Rights?
8. Which award was bestowed on Mary Seacole in 1991, for her compassion, skills and bravery while independently nursing soldiers during the Crimean War?
9. Harper’s Bazaar revelled over whose fashion designs in 1915?
10. Christabel, Adela, and Sylvia are the daughter of which Suffragette activist?
Solution Of Round 1 Quiz
1. Elizabeth I
3. Catherine the Great
4. Joan of Arc
6. Susan B. Anthony
7. Eleanor Roosevelt
8. The Jamaican Order of Merit
9. Coco Chanel
10. Emmeline Pankhurst
If you want more questions than download pdf that given below.
|No. of Pages||21|
|PDF Size||1 MB|
International Women’s Day Quiz 8 March 2023 PDF Free Download