How To Read Better And Faster Latest Book PDF Free Download
Are You Reading at Your Top Level of Efficiency?
You will learn in book:
- What a few months of self-training, under guidance, can do for your reading speed and comprehension.
- The results that college reading clinics are achieving in increasing their students’ speed and comprehension.
- Your normal reading speed on the material of average difficulty.
- Your potential reading speed on such material.
- The six important rules for making your potential speed normal and habitual.
Start timing-Nobody is in a better position to observe the reading tastes and preferences of the American book-buying public than the members of the Book-of-the-Month Club’s Committee on Selection.
They have an unexcelled vantage point from which to survey whatever change and growth there may be in the attitude of that public toward contemporary books.
Subscribers to the club’s service are not obligated to accept the committee’s choice; they may, if they wish, indicate a preference for any other book on
The club’s recommended list, and since careful records are kept of the choices made by subscribers every month, the club is enabled to chart such fluctuations as may become apparent.
In view of these facts, and the additional one that the club’s membership is now in excess of half a million subscribers.
This department was greatly interested in the article on “American Readers and Books” which Dorothy Canfield Fisher, who has been a member of the Committee on.
Selection since the club’s inception contributes to the current American Scholar. Mrs. Fisher writes as one who, when she took up her duties seventeen years ago.
had already behind her a ripe experience in the world of books, both as an intelligent observer and as a novelist of distinction.
|PDF Size||94.1 MB|
How To Read Better And Faster Book PDF Free Download